Discover how to build long lasting, consistent habits to stay healthy and energised.
Up early. Working late. Working through lunch? Trying to buy something quick, tasty and healthy from the local sandwich shop? Too many cakes and birthdays? Maybe you have an office canteen. Maybe it’s drinks after work. It’s hard. And it seems the work environment isn’t that great for our health and well-being. And yet, we know that healthy, fit, vibrant people are more confident, like themselves more, sell more, achieve great results and take less time off sick. But, when you’re extremely busy how do we fit ‘healthy’ in?
This is a half-day session. We can set start and finish times to suit your needs.
Content, Exercises & Resources
All our training is hands-on, exercise based, conversation generating and engaging. This training day covers: The Significant Impact of Healthy Habits, Health & Nutrition Fundamentals, Where Does My Day Go?, How Lasting Habits Are Formed, Discipline Strategies To Implement Change, Micro-Changes That Yield Results.
All resources will be supplied.
Delegates will be able to...
- Understand just how significant their health, wellbeing and nutrition is to their personal and business success, mindset and happiness.
- Determine their existing habits, routines, behaviours and beliefs and understand how these are impacting them.
- Deconstruct their time allocation and evaluate their priorities.
- Take responsibility for their health and own their current situation.
- Establish health ‘parameters’ that they can work to.
- ‘Be healthy’ rather than ‘do healthy’.
- Set practices, habits and routines (rather than aspirations and goals) in order to effect change.
The Business benefits because...
- A healthy workforce is important to the overall success of the company.
- Physically fit staff are more resilient and less likely to be off sick.
- Companies with strong health and wellness programs outperform others on the stock market.
- A healthy workforce shows in a company’s data – in increased productivity, lower absenteeism and improvements in talent acquisition & retention.