Get more done... with less.
What is Leverage?
The ability to influence a system, or an environment, in a way that multiplies the outcome of one’s efforts without a corresponding increase in the consumption of resources. In other words, leverage is the advantageous condition of having a relatively small amount of cost yield a relatively high level of returns.
How to get more done - with less. Simple, but not easy. Ever wondered how some businesses (and people) seem to get so much done? How they have the time to come up with good ideas? How they seem to be getting results with a whole lot less effort? A lot of it can be put down to something called leverage. Get more done - with less. We show you how.
This training is delivered across 1 full working day. It is split up into 4 mini-workshops and discussions with regular breaks, including 45mins for lunch.
Content, Exercises & Resources
All our training is hands-on, exercise based, conversation generating and engaging. This training day covers The Elements of Leverage, The Benefits of Leverage, Examples of Leverage In Your Organisation, New Leverage Opportunities Explored, Time/Cost Opportunity, Communicating Leverage Ideas Successfully , How to Implement Leverage Ideas, Measuring ROI.
All resources will be supplied.
Delegates will be able to...
- Understand what Leverage really is, how it is utilised by successful companies and the elements of business activity that contribute to leverage.
- Spot a Leverage Opportunity and assess how whether it is potentially worth persuing.
- Understand that leverage requires investment of resources and that a return on that investment is required.
- Communicate leverage ideas as a business case that management can rapidly assess.
The business benefits because...
- Staff will be pro-actively looking for Leverage Opportunities rather than just “doing what’s always been done”.
- Staff will be able to present those ideas quickly and clearly to management to get rapdid approval.
- An embedded culture of leverage and innovation is motivating to staff as they can contribute to and feel directly part of the company’s success.
- everage will enable the business to save time and become more efficient.
- Leverage will enable the business to have the spare capacity to invest in innovation.
- Leverage and Innovation lead directly to greater profits.