We are pleased to say we have moved into our new shiny offices at Thatcham House, just outside of Newbury! We are one of 27 companies who have office space in this beautiful buuilding and grounds. We are very well situated for getting the train to Reading,London,Newbury and have easy access to major motorways such the M4 and M3. This is key for us to visiting clients, delivering our courses and seminars and to attend meetups and events!
About Thatcham House
Thatcham House was built in about 1869 for Reverend Hezekiah and Isabel Martin. The house originally contained 30 rooms. The Martin family moved out in 1889 and in 1902 the Turner family moved in. They stayed until 1946 when the house was put up for sale. The house proved too large for one family and in 1951 was modernised into 3 flats.
Within a few years, Mr Zornow acquired the house, built himself a detached house nearby and continued to let the house as flats. During the early 1960's Mr Zornow erected more houses around Thatcham House. By the 1970's Thatcham House had deteriorated so much that the flats were vacated and a closing order placed on the property in 1980. By 1988 Mr Zornow had developed Thatcham House into offices, 25 in total.