"Tell 10,000 stories without speaking"
What is it?
A document that defines your voice. What do you want to say (that resonates your Value Proposition) and how do you want to say it. Using S T E P P S. It kicks off your MarComms copy/images etc and defines what kind of stories do you want to be telling? It lays the foundations for how you will get your message to your customers.
Why Spend Time On it?
It gives you the tools to brief your agency, copywriters, digital teams etc as to what info is most important and how to articulate it clearly. It defines your voice and positioning.
Consequences of not doing it
Your messaging is vague, mixed and not clear to the customer. And will probably be ignored or, at best, end up confusing.
Ooba's Business & Marketing Framework for Success
The Overarching Concept
Our approach is extremely simple. Successful companies operate in the following way:
- Make significant profit - what many SME owners may even consider to be excessive.
- Leverage massively - they use other people's money, time, resources, people, networks, software etc.
- Are continuously innovating - they pro-actively design their own futures.
- Create systems, processes, KPIs & dashboards to enable them to operate in an increasingly automated and consistent way.
- Deeply empathise, understand and engage with their customers and stakeholders.
- Offer incredible value - because they 'get' what their customers really want.
- Deliver well crafted and considered messaging that builds their long term fan-base, brand, culture and purpose.
- Invest significantly more proportionally into their brand (which builds accumulative, long-term value) rather than in day-to-day tactics (like social media).
- Discipline & Mindset
- Spend more time planning and in Quadrant 2 activities (see 7 Habits of Highly Effective People).
- Create a culture and a personal responsibility towards their own mind-set and ability to achieve at a high level.
- Set down good Habits and generate regular Pulse activities that get done relentlessly.
- Understand the longer game, hold out for longer and know that perserverance is often the winning hand.
We have modelled these successful characteristics:
The 10 Elements of Business & Marketing Clarity
Ooba Creative enable clients to achieve Significant Profit, Designed Innovation and Planned Leverage - through focused training and consultancy (as well as creative problem solving workshops) to empower business owners and their teams to develop a fearless confidence in their strategic and tactical execution.
We deliver this via our unique "10 Elements of Business & Marketing Clarity Framework" utilising Design Thinking, Lean Startup Principles and Agile Methodologies.