Blowing Smoke? Well... someone's got to I guess.
Everything I have done has been as part of a team. Whether I was in charge, working for a boss (or client) or a network of interested collaborators, I could not have achieved anything without the people around me. That is why I say, "I have helped...". Or, with employees, I say that they work "with" me... not "for" me. Success is almost always a collaboration and about having talented, experienced people to work with (and for).
My unique ability to understand complexity and make it simple - be that business, marketing, technical issues, software or the web... and then be able to generate ideas, messaging, clarity and workable plans. This is how I make the difference for my clients.
Just some achievements
- I have helped countless companies launch and grow. Actually, over the last 20+ years, it's so many, I've Iost count. But here's a small selection:
My first marketing role, we grew an engineering company from £2.4million to £3million in 2 years.
I recently helped take a company from startup to £1m turnover in 3.5years.
I saved a £10m company almost £1million/year in excess costs with one simple plan. They didn't need to grow... they just needed to sort their warehouse/deliveries, damages & returns out.
I grew my own design & digital agency from zero to £250K in 3 years.
I recently helped a charity re-work their business model and grow from £80k to £120k in 2 years.
I helped a small business double their profit by focusing on selling their most profitable products, increasing prices based in improved brand perception and messaging.
From 2018-2021, I helped grow a manufacturing business from £1.8m to £2.4m.
Worked with the NHS to launch award winning team at Guys & St Thomas' hospital. Helping with messaging, branding, presentations, website and communication with partners & stakeholders.
Worked with NHS in Newbury to define care pathways and turn complex flows into visualisations. And then roll that out across their teams as training days.
- I've helped conceptualise, scope, have built, and launched multiple eCommerce sites, membership/subsription sites and apps for clients - including recently helping deliver an app (managing fire alarms) for COP26 in Glasgow.
- I have trained over 2300 people online in marketing, business and money generation.
- I have helped businesses, charities and organisations raise over £7million in startup funding in the last 20 years.
- I have helped launch award winning national campaigns for global sports brands, electronics companies and a (very) well known UK cancer charity.
- I have worked with some of the largest, well-known brands in the world. And a tonne of cash-strapped unknown startups. And everything in between.